Like previous mentioned, this is the last entry to what I ate during the year of 2010. Even thinking that maybe I was going to eat better the last month, I didn’t. I ate the same crap. The only thing that is different is I didn’t get very much fast food. I guess I was watching my weight. Not that my weight is a problem. I’ll never have a problem with my weight. I am blessed. Women are jealous. Yeah, suck one.
Let’s take a look at the food I consumed during the month of December.
I had a total of 34 cookies this month. It’s Christmas. Someone is always baking cookies and treats around this time. I do love me some cookies. To break it down more,
- 12 of these were M&M cookies.
- 3 of these were Peanut Blossoms.
- 1 was a gingerbread cookie.
- 2 were sugar cookies.
- 2 were peanut butter cookies.
- 10 were chocolate chip cookies.
- 4 were snickerdoodles.
Other Random Sugary Goodness:
Normally I would have a section just for donuts but for some odd reason, I only ate 1 donut. With that being an odd happening, I am grouping all the goodies I ate throughout the month in one section. It’s nothing shocking. It’s just easier to do this than separate them in all different sections.
- 1 Chocolate Cup Cake.
- 1 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- 1 Maple Cinnamon Roll.
- 1 Handful of Chocolate Covered Raisins.
- 2 Single Chocolate Covered Fruits (package just said fruit…nothing specific)
- 6 Peanut Butter Jam Bars.
- 2 Peanut Butter Balls.
- 2 Swiss Chocolate Candies.
- 1 Cinnamon Raisin Bagel.
- 2 Fruit Bars.
- 1 Blueberry flavored.
- 1 Strawberry flavored.
- 2 Fun Size Bags of Skittles.
- 1 Butterfinger.
- 2 Hostess Cherry Pies.
- 1 Caramello Candy Bar.
While I didn’t dine out very much this month, I still did it. I am a single guy. I live alone. You try cooking for one person. It’s damn near impossible. When I do cook, I have so much left over, I am eating it for days. This is probably why I don’t cook much at home. I know I complain that I cook all day at work but it’s really the fact of trying to cook for one person. I am not cool with left overs. I like to cook something fresh. Oh, well. To the list.
- I had a total of 8 Pizza Street pizza slices during 2 visits. Breaking it down…
- 3 slices of alfredo pizza.
- 2 slices of pepperoni pizza.
- 1 slice of canadian bacon and pineapple pizza.
- 1 baked potato pizza.
- 1 taco pizza.
- Made a visit to a Mexican restaurant. I had,
- 1 Chicken Enchilada.
- 1 side of spanish rice.
- chips and salsa.
- 2 Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese Sandwiches.
- 2 Double Cheeseburgers.
- I said no pickles. They heard me say, ‘extra pickles’.
- 1 trip to Popeye’s (2 legs, 1 thigh)
- mashed potatoes and gravy
- 4 visits to Bob Evans.
- 8 eggs over easy
- 12 pieces of bacon
- 8 pancakes with syrup
- 4 orders of white toast
- 1 20 piece Chicken Nuggets (4 sweet and sour sauces)
- 1 10 piece Chicken Nugget (1 BBQ sauce, 1 Sweet and Sour sauce)
- Friend made me dinner then got me drunk. Thank you.
- penne pasta in alfredo sauce and chicken.
- side of broccoli.
- 2 Bowls of my moms home made chili.
- side of saltine crackers.
Eating At Home:
This is the list of things I ate at home. Cooking at home is a tough job. If I was married (HA), it wouldn’t be such a challenge. But being only me, it’s a tough task to manage. You’ll notice that some items I ate are quite high. Leftovers, baby. Lots of leftovers.
- Bowl of Chili Macaroni.
- side of saltine crackers.
- 4 bowls of Home made chicken noodle soup.
- 4 sides of saltine crackers.
- 2 sides of mashed potatoes.
- 2 plates of Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.
- 4 bags of Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup.
- Bowl of Egg Noodles.
- 3 Tostino’s Pizzas.
- 1 cheese pizza.
- 2 pepperoni pizza.
- 14 Sloppy Joes.
- I’ll tell ya. A pound of meat goes a long way!
- 8 Beef Hot Dog
- 1 Box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
- 20 Valerian Root Pills.
Christmas Desserts At Brother’s House:
While we didn’t do a traditional Christmas Dinner, we did get together and just chatted. My brother and his wife had desserts out for us to munch on. Not all desserts but still. Just a simple gathering where we focused on just the kids.
- 1 Mini Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Bar.
- Crackers with Dip.
- Spicy Cheese Dip.
- Jalapeno Dip.
- 3 Slices of Salami.
- Handful of pretzels.
Eating At Work:
- 19 Slices of Pizza.
- 3 slices of Pepperoni Pizza.
- 2 slices of Italian Sausage Pizza.
- 6 slices of Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza.
- 2 slices of Buffalo Chicken Pizza.
- 6 slices of Cheese Pizza.
- 1 Chicken Burrito (beans, rice, cheese, chicken, hot salsa)
- side of corn.
- side of spanish rice.
- Chicken Strip Wrap
- 3 Medium Spicy Beef Lo Mein (no vegetables, no oyster sauce)
- 2 1/2 orders of Biscuit and Gravy (1 biscuit per serving)
- Penne Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli (Alfredo Sauce)
- side of corn.
- 2 Cheeseburgers (lettuce and tomato)
- 1 side of Onion Rings.
- 1 side of Tator Tots
- 1 Plate of General Chicken and Orange Chicken
- side of steamed rice (2 sugars)
- 1 Breakfast Burrito (ham, cheese, peppers, egg)
- side of salsa.
- side of sour cream.
- Grilled Turkey Club
- Christmas Dinner at work…?
- Ham (3 slices)
- macaroni and cheese.
- mashed potatoes with beef gravy
- yeast roll.
Snacking At Work:
A bad habit. I should stop. But I am always hungry. Which would explain,
- 2 French Toast Sticks.
- 2 Pieces of Chicken Cordon Bleu.
- 2 Pieces of Rotella Wraps.
- 2 Baby Carrots.
- 1 taste test of hashbrown square.
- Small handful of Pita Chips.
- Small handful of Tortilla Chips.
- 1 Yeast Roll.
- 9 Pieces of bacon.
- 1 Pancake on a stick.
- 1 taste test of smoked rib.
Things I ate while I was too drunk to operate an oven.
- Bag of Nuts and M&M Mix.
- Peanut Butter Crackers.
- Bag of Tostino’s Hint of Lime Chips.
And that folks, is the final entry to the food I ate during the year of 2010. Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed it.
Happy New Year!