Its November. It’s the month of being thankful for things. What am I thankful for? Beer and coffee. I am thankful for those things. I am also thankful for the logging I have done with the food and drinks I have consumed this year. It is something I am proud of. I am very excited about tally up a number of things and seeing exactly what I ate and drank. Some questions I have,
- How many beers did I have?
- How much coffee did I drink?
- How many times did I go to McDonald’s, Burger King, Popeye’s?
- How many servings of mashed potatoes did I eat?
That is just some. I am working and have a few months tallied up. I will not go through every item I ate and drank but I will log and show you the items I know I excessively eat and drink. I got one more month left. Hell, I have just two more nights before this year is up. I know this log is flawed. I know I didn’t capture everything I ate. I am sure there are some things I might have missed. But to look back and see it, I did a fantastic job. I can go and say that the log is 99% accurate. That is how sure I am with the crap I ate. Tomorrow is going to be the final day. I am hoping to be up at midnight, well at least somewhat sober at the time to post the final log for the year. To post the last of the ‘2010 food and drink log’. Too bad I can’t get famous for this. That’ll be awesome. Okay. Let’s get to the facts. Here are the results for the month of November. Here is everything I drank during the month of the Turkey.
This was a slow month for me and coffee. Normally, I drank over 60. This month I had 54. Let’s see how it all breaks down.
- 7 of those coffees were from Quiktrip. I remember going here more than normal. It’s not the worlds greatest coffee but like I said before, coffee is coffee.
- 23 of these were Caribou coffees.
- 22 were small cups.
- 1 was a larger cup. I have a thing against drinking from the larger cups at work. I like the smaller cups.
- 4 were Starbucks. I have really cut back on the Starbucks trek. I can recall when I would go here everyday. I am not upset. I can honestly say, I prefer Caribou over Starbucks.
- 3 were the large sizes. I like the large size Starbucks. I hate the small size. Funny how it’s reversed with coffee companies.
- 1 was a small size. It was bought by a friend. Beggars can’t be choosers. Free coffee is just that. Free.
- 9 were had at Bob Evans. Still looks right. I usually have about 3 cups per visit.
- 11 were had at home. They were all Folgers.
This is just an essential item in my life. Maybe I drink too more soda. Maybe the amount of caffeine I have is the cause of my attacks. I could use this food log to see if I could change my habits next year. But thinking about it, I won’t. If I was aware all year of the amount of soda and coffee I drank so far and I haven’t cut back, I can be sure as hell I won’t do it next year. Aside from that, I had a total of 51 sodas. Oh, look! That was less than less month. I am doing great! Less coffee and less soda. I wonder what my beer will amount to!
45 of these were cokes. The cokes break down to,
- 22 of these were had at work. Out of these,
- 20 were 20 oz size styrofoam cups.
- 2 were 10o oz size plastic cups.
- 14 were cans of coke.
- 2 were cokes in plastic cups had at our family’s Thanksgiving Dinner.
- 3 were had at McDonald’s.
- 2 were large sizes.
- 1 was a medium size coke.
- 3 were had at Chipotle
- 1 was a large coke had at Burger King.
The remaining 6 were Pepsi.
- 3 were had at Popeye’s.
- 1 was had at Ming Garden.
- 1 was had at Philly Time.
- 1 was a can of Pepsi.
Ah…my vice. The one thing that I sometimes drink far too much of. Not very wise but I am hoping for a low number. If last month I had 65, I hope I drank less. That will mean this could be the healthiest month of the year. I know next month (December) will not be the lowest month for my alcohol intake. Believe me. I’ve looked it up already. For the month of November, I had a total of 43. Holy live failure, Batman! That is low. I really didn’t drink much this month. I don’t know why. Maybe I worked too much. I don’t know. But this is low number. I’ll have to check my graph and see it is really is the lowest month for drinking alcohol.
- The total for the month, 43, were all Bud Lights.
- 40 were Bud Light Bottles.
- 3 were tall mugs had at the local bar.
This is the rest of the stuff I drank during the month of November.
- 20 8 oz tumbler size waters.
- 9 chocolate milk pints.
- 5 Orange Juices.
- 3 were had at Bob Evans.
- 2 were 16 oz size minute maid juices.
- 1 Strawberry Kiwi Hi-C
The end of another month. I am getting closer to the final blog. The food log will be up soon. It could be tonight or tomorrow. It really depends if I go to a friends house for a drink or 8. Hang tight.