January has come and went. Went by pretty fast in my opinion. After logging everything I have ate or drank so far, you know, I am not the healthiest person. I guess I take the “I can eat whatever and not gain weight” theory to the extreme. But nothing has happened yet. Maybe in a few years it’ll all catch up to me. Until then, eff the future me.
I am still debating on how I want to do this. Am I just going to post the stats? Do I explain the reasoning behind the meal? Maybe I can tell a funny anecdote? I don’t know. I am just pumped that I actually accomplished this. Hope I can continue the whole year. That will be awesome! Give me some ideas on how I should do this. Email me or drop me a comment.
For the first month, I had a total of 61 coffees. Let me break it down for you:
- Starbucks: 25 total. Each of them cost $2.15. Just this month alone, I spent a grand total of, $53.75 on the rich mans coffee. Out of 25 days, 3 of those days consisted of 2 coffees.
- I usually get to work and grab a coffee to perk me up. Sometimes I will grab a small cup and other times I will grab a larger one. That total came to 21 cups. (16 small cups. Those are 8 oz. Out of those 16 cups, 1 was a decaf. I hate decaf. The other 5 are larger ones. Those are 20 oz.)
- I make a trip to Bob Evans weekly. Sometimes, bi-weekly. With the cups being filled for me, this coffee came to a total of 13.
- We had a holiday party for the employees at our store. I couldn’t drink since I worked early and was driving. The coffee was terrible. Probably worse than the decaf. I had 1 of those.
- Lastly, I had a Latte Land coffee. It’s right next to a place I grab lunch at. It’s like Starbucks but not as good. I only had 1 of those.
I am a soda drinker. I mentioned that in my previous blog. For the month of January, I had 52 servings of coke. Again, time to break it down:
- 17 of those servings were canned. Just normal coke. Sometimes I drank it alone, other times I drank it while I was indulging in the rum.
- I drink way too much soda at work. I ended up having 26 servings of coke at work. Those are 20 oz. servings. 7 of those days, I had a total of 2.
- 5 of those consisted of fast food meals. (Popeye’s, McDonald’s X 2, Subway, Hardee’s)
- I had 1 coke at the stores holiday party.
I like Pepsi as well. I had a total of, 10 Pepsi’s. Break it down, yo:
- I visited two different fast food establishments. One I visited twice. I can account for 3 servings of the 10.
- I had 1 2o oz. bottle of Pepsi.
- The last 6 were given to the fantastic, Pepsi Throwback.
I am a beer drinker. Though I have a few favorites, Bud Light is my choice. Maybe this was a slow month. I don’t know. I thought I drank more than what I have wrote down. Below I’ll list my alcohol intake. Not just beer, but also Rum. For the month of January, I had a total of 30 Bud Lights.
- 19 of those were bottles of bud light.
- I like to frequent a local establishment after work. It’s usually a small group of us. We talk about work and life. We’ll eat and drink. I ended up having, 11 beers there. Out of the 11 mentioned, 9 were tall beers. The other 2 were smaller mugs.
- Not only did I treat my liver to an early grave with beer, I ruined it with 36 shots of Captain Morgan.
- I also snagged 1 glass of wine. The wine is from my cousins vineyard.
I do try to drink at least something healthy. We finally upgraded our selections of juices at work. With the juices I drink at work and the juices I get at my Bob Evan’s visit, I ended with a total of, 20 juices.
- 4 of those juices were Orange Juices from Bob Evans.
- 3 of them were small 1/2 size pints of Orange Juice made by AE.
- I had 2 20 oz. servings of Minute Maid Orange Juices.
- 5 of the said juice were Minute Maid’s Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice. (15.2 oz)
- The last 6 juices were also Minute Maid. They were a Cranberry Grape Juice. (15.2 oz)
Finishing off my list is,
- 1 4 oz. serving of French Vanilla Cappuccino
- 1 10 oz. glass of Minute Maid Lemonade
- 1 big ass cup of freshly made lemonade from Chic-Fil-A
- 13 glasses of the highly nutritious thing called, water.
So there you go, folks! That is a compiled list of everything I drink for the entire month. The food blog is going to take quite some time. I don’t know if you even find this interesting. I know I do. It serves no purpose. Just for fun. I may try to cut back on Starbucks. I was determined to not get one today. Really, I was. I was on my way home. I came to a 4 way stop. If I went right, I could get home. If I kept going straight, I could go to Starbucks. My will was weak and I got my large coffee. I felt bad. But after that first sip, I knew I made the right decision.