I am just knocking these out. I should have kept up with them in a more timely manner but I slacked on it. Let’s jump right into the facts and be amazed at everything I ate during the month of November. From Thanksgiving dinner to the leftover Halloween candy.
In the month of October, I had a total of 12 donuts. While I do love a nice donut in the morning, I only had 10. Only two less than the previous month. Donuts and cookies are my crack. I do love a good donut in the morning.
- 5 of these donuts were my all time favorite, Maple Cinnamon Rolls.
- The last 5 were long johns.
- 3 were maple Long Johns.
- 2 were from Quiktrip.
- 1 was from work.
- 2 were chocolate long johns from work.
- 3 were maple Long Johns.
I only care for one muffin. That’s blueberry. This month I had,
- 5 Blueberry Muffins.
Still the one thing I always find myself munching on. I prefer peanut butter cookies and oatmeal raisin but if I see a cookie, I’ll eat it. This month I had 21 cookies. A few more than October. Like I said, I like cookies.
- 2 were Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- 3 were M&M Cookies.
- 4 were Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 12 were Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 9 were at work.
- 3 were ate at my friends house.
Since I really had no kids come by knocking on my door for candy, I was stuck with a bowl full of goodies all to myself. I always make sure when I buy candy for Halloween, it’s candy I’ll eat. If I am getting stuck with it, I want to be sure I’ll eat it. Can’t let this stuff go to waste. I had a grand total of 58 pieces of candy. I should see a dentist.
- 11 were Reese’s Pieces.
- 1 was a Butterfinger Crisp.
- 5 Mini Bags of Whoppers.
- 2 Mini Packages of Starbursts.
- 1 Mini Box of Milk Duds.
- 11 Bite Size Baby Ruth.
- 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 11 Mini Reese’s Mini Fast Breaks.
Other Random Goodies:
This will conclude the sweet treats I ate throughout the month. The remaining treats totaled 9 random goodies.
- 1 Cinnamon Biscuit.
- 2 Blueberry Breakfast Loaves.
- 1 Ultimate Breakfast Bar (it taste like cinnamon.)
- 1 Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.
- 1 Piece of Monkey Bread.
- 2 Blueberry Cream Cakes (no idea what this is or how I got my hands on it…)
- 1 Peanut Butter Breakfast Chew (again…no idea.)
I have been trying this month to go out so much and eat fast food. I actually try to cook at home. When I say this month, I am referring to December. You’ll see that I made no attempt at cooking at home. I said it once and I will say it again. I cook all day at work. I don’t want to go home and cook again. You think porn stars go home after a long day at work and want to jump in the sack? I don’t think so.
- 3 Trips to Popeye’s Chicken -3 Piece Dinners (7 thighs, 2 legs)
- 3 sides of mashed potatoes and gravy.
- 3 biscuits.
- 1 Cold Cut Combo
- 1 bag of Sun Dried Tomato and Monterey Jack Sun Chips.
- 4 Chipotle Burritos (rice, chicken, corn, lettuce & sour cream)
- 5 Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese
- 3 Twenty Piece Chicken Nuggets (6 BBQ Sauces, 6 Sweet & Sour Sauces)
- 1 Ten Piece Chicken Nugget (1 BBQ Sauce, 1 Sweet & Sour Sauce)
- 1 Double Whopper With Cheese
- 1 side of onion rings.
- 1 Philly Time Deluxe Phillysteak Sandwich
- 1 Trip to Ming Garden
- order of General Chicken and Steamed Rice.
- 1 Sonic Breakfast Burrito.
- 1 plate of 54th Street Bar & Grill Chips and Salsa.
- 3 Trips To Bob Evans for the Farmer’s Choice.
- 6 eggs over easy.
- 9 pieces of bacon.
- 6 pancakes with syrup.
- 3 orders of white toast.
- 4 Slices of Northern Lights Pepperoni Pizza.
- 16 Pieces of Papa Johns Pineapple & Canadian Bacon Pizza.
- 9 slices were hot, 7 slices were nuked in the microwave.
- 1 boneless Hot Wing (it sucked. tossed the rest.)
Eating At Home:
Here is a list of things I actually ‘cooked’ at home. Not really cooking. It is more just me throwing something together quick cause I don’t want to eat fast food every night. God, looking at this list. I really need to eat better. I hate to see what my insides look like.
- 6 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken.
- 1 side of mashed potatoes with beef gravy.
- 1 Turkey and Cheese Sandwich on White Bread.
- 8 Beef Hot Dogs.
- 1 Plate of Spaghetti & Meat Sauce.
- 2 slices of white bread.
- 26 Valerian Root Pills.
I was lucky enough to have two dinners. I usually stuffed myself silly during this holiday. I’ll break it down better what my mother prepared (11/25) and what my sister prepared (11/26)
- 2 plates of:
- Ham with ketchup (yep. I’m white trash.)
- Creamed Corn.
- Mashed Potatoes With Gravy.
- 1 cherry pie slice.
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Deviled Eggs
- Ritz Crackers
- Assorted Cubed Cheese
Eating At Work:
Here is a list of the meals I consumed on break during work.
- 15 slices of Pizza
- 1 Slice of Cheese Pizza
- 4 Slices of Pineapple and Canadian Bacon Pizza
- 4 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 Slices of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 4 Slices of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 Slice of Cheese Pizza
- 2 BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- 2 sides of macaroni and cheese
- 2 sides of mashed potatoes and gravy
- 4 Plates of Orange Chicken and General Chicken
- 4 sides of steamed rice (8 sugars total on rice)
- 4 Orders of Medium Spicy Beef Lo Mein (no vegetables, no oyster sauce)
- 1 3 Piece Smoked Chicken Dinner (2 thighs, 1 leg)
- side of mashed potatoes and gravy
- side of baked beans
- 1 yeast roll
- 1 Breakfast Burrito (ham, green peppers, egg, cheese, salsa, sour cream)
- 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffin
- 1 Breakfast at Lunch
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 2 biscuits and gravy
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 sausage links
Snacking At Work:
I snack. See?
- 4 slices of Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
- 4 Pieces of Grilled Mediterranean Chicken.
- 1 Smoked Chicken Thigh
- 1 Slice of Turkey Sausage Pizza
- 5 Oven Baked Chicken Strips with BBQ Sauce.
- 1 Beef Little Smokie.
- 4 Pieces of Chicken Fried Steak.
- 1 Bag of Rold Gold Pretzels.
- 1 Taste Test of Home Made BBQ Sauce.
And there you have it! This is the log for the month of November. I am one month away from finishing this project. Keep watching. I am hoping to have it posted right after the stroke of midnight! Happy new year!