I was surprised as how fast March flew by. No matter. I still logged it all. Nothing has changed. I still drink way too much coffee, I drink far too much soda, and never enough juice, water or milk. I thought that maybe if I keep logging all I eat and drink, I’ll notice some bad patterns and put a change to them. Sadly, that didn’t happen.
I had a total of, 51 coffees. That’s a little more than last month. It stillisn’t close to what I first drank this year. So I can at least be happy that my coffee intake has went down. Of those 51,
- 12 belonged to Starbucks. Eff yeah! That’s half of what I drank last month and less than what I drank in January. I am not spending so much now on this rich man’s coffee. I only indulged myself with 2 on one day. Doing the same math as before, I only spent $25.80.
- 5 of those coffee’s are from work. I have drank less than last month as well. I have treated myself to more juice later on in the morning. It’s not that I am trying to stop drinking coffee in the morning, it’s more or less having no time to grab me a cup.
- I visited Bob Evan’s only one last month. Shocking! It’s almost my third home. I still went and still had my coffee. I had a total of 2 1/2 coffee’s. The half is them topping it off. You know how hard it is to keep track of that [censored] when they walk over and refill my cup? I have to work math into my log.
Now was that 3/4 full or 2/3? Dammit, Lucas! Stop refilling my cup! I have stats to track!
- The rest of my coffee is all at home. I went grocery shopping (something I never do) and picked up some Foldger’s coffee instant brew. I boil my water and dip the bag for 15 seconds and then I have myself a nice, hot cup of coffee. It isn’t starbucks but I spent less than 6 bucks on the package. The Foldger’s coffee amounted to, 31 1/2 cups. The 1/2 was me being a fiend. I boiled more water and got myself a little more life out of my coffee bag. It wasn’t great but it didn’t suck. Will I do it again? Probably not.
I will say it again. I drink way too much soda. Way, way too much! For the month of March, I had a total of, 56 sodas. I shall break it down for ya now.
- 50 of those were Coke
- 28 were had at work on break.
- Out of 16 days, 11 of those days consisted of having 2 on break.
- 2 20 oz. plastic bottles of coke
- 11 cans of coke
- 2 large McDonald’s cokes
- 1 large coke from Burger King
- 4 were from restaurants
- 1 was from Perkins
- 2 were from Outback Steakhouse
- 1 was from “The Clean Place”
- 1 30z serving of coke
- 1 10oz. serving of coke
- 28 were had at work on break.
- 5 of those were Pepsi
- 1 Pepsi was from Philly Time
- 1 was a large glass of Pepsi at home
- 1 was from Ming Garden
- 1 was from Pizza Street
- 1 was from Margaritas
- 1 was a can of Sprite
- When I moved in to my new apartment, they gave me a gift basket. This was inside. I normally don’t drink Sprite unless I feel ill (which is never), but I had no coke at the house. Plus, I was really thirsty and water just won’t cut it.
Juice: I drink a lot more juice than I used to. Last month I had 18 juices. This month I had 15. Okay. So I drank less than last month. Hell, I even drank more soda this month too. Not gonna lie. I don’t check or even try to improve what I eat or drink. I am a stubborn Es Oh Bee.
- 5 of the juices were Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry.
- 5 were Orange Juices
- 2 were 15oz servings of Minute Maid Orange Juice
- 2 were 10oz servings of Minute Maid Orange Juice
- 1 was a large glass of orange juice from Bob Evans
- 1 was a Minute Maid Cranberry Grape Juice
- 4 were 10oz servings of Minute Maid Mixed Berry Juice
Alcohol: I was pretty sure I didn’t drink that much this month. I mean I only really had people over 3 times this month. I haven’t drank alone. I didn’t even go out to the bar and drink. Somehow and I don’t know how but I had:
- 33 beers
- 32 were original Bud Lights
- 1 was a Bud Light Lime
- 5 shots of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 was an angry sip of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- Video will come soon. A co-worker and I got a little too loud drinking away the night. I upset Carlos.
- 1 shot of Plum Saki
Milk: I have had only 1 glass of milk so far this year. I am not including the hot chocolate I drank. Though there is milk in it, it’s not really milk anymore. This month was different. This month, I had a total of 6 servings of milk. Below are my findings.
- 1 1/2 pint of Anderson/Erickson chocolate milk
- 4 pint sizes of Belfonte Chocolate Milk
- 1 large glass of Hy-vee Vitamin D white milk
- I also had a very tiny sip of said milk. I had an inkling it was about to spoil. I had to test it first. It was bad. :(
Etc… Below are the rest of the items I drank this month that haven’t yet made it to the top of the drink chain. Once I believe I begin to drink more of a certain item, I will add it to the count sheet. For now, they will stay in the etc… section of the stats.
- 1/3 glass of water at a local restaurant (Margaritas)
- 2 mugs of home made Hot Chocolate
- 10 servings of lemonade
- 4 of them were glasses of Kool-aid lemonade
- 3 of them were glasses of Kool-aid pink lemonade
- 2 of them were 10oz servings of Minute Maid Lemonade
- 1 of them was a 12oz can of Country Time Pink Lemonade
Now I know the amount of lemonade I drank this month surpasses the amount of milk I drank but I feel this is just a fluke. I swiped some packages of kool-aid from my mother’s house. I don’t see my doing this much. But if by chance I do get courageous again and swipe more, then yes, I will add lemonade to the above stats. I plan on posting my food stats tomorrow. Thanks for reading.