To keep myself going, I am going to double up with two blogs. Today you’ll see October. Tomorrow, I will cover November. I am pretty upset with not keeping up with this in a time fashion. Normally, I could look at a day and seeing what I ate, I was able to tell what happened that day. After writing up everything I ate during this month, I didn’t eat very much. It’s strange. I eat everyday. I am constantly eating. For someone who says that, I don’t show it. Even with all my munching and snacking, I don’t gain a pound. A gift and a curse I guess. I really don’t want to be 80 and look like a twig. Don’t think that means I want to be the size of the Hindenburg. I just want to weigh more than my 7 year old nephew.
I had a total of 12 donuts during the month of October. Of these twelve donuts,
- 7 were my favorite, maple cinnamon rolls.
- 3 were chocolate long johns
- 2 were munchkins (blueberry)
Cookies have become my downfall. I did eat less than I normally do. For this month, I had a total of 15. Let’s break it down and watch this cookie crumble…
- 2 Berries and Cream Cookies.
- 3 M&M Cookies.
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 2 Sugar Cookies.
- 1 No Bake Cookie.
- 2 Halloween Oreo Cookies.
- 3 Nabisco Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Being October, it’s only right to eat pounds and pounds of candy. I bought a crap load of candy. I was smart to buy the candy I eat. I ended up getting a total of 3 or 4 trick or treaters. This just meant I was forced to eat the left overs. Eff Em Elle. I had a total of 17 pieces of candy. Note: I ate more of the candy during the month of November.
- 2 Mini Caramel Candies.
- 1 Bag of Skittles.
- 7 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 3 Large Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 3 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (Cream Style)
- 2 Mini Baby Ruth.
- 2 Butterfingers.
- 2 Hot Tamales.
- 1 Twix Bar
I noticed something. I didn’t eat a single bagel at all this month. I know, right? I love bagels. I guess I didn’t love them that month. No matter. I still ate enough muffins to cover the losses of the bagels. I had a total of 8 muffins in the month of October.
- 6 of those muffins were blueberry.
- 1 was a mini blueberry muffin.
- 5 were jumbo blueberry muffins.
- 1 was a peanut butter and Jelly muffin.
- 1 was a cheddar and jalapeno muffin.
Other Random Treats:
I munched on more than just muffins and cookies. I nibbled on 9 other items.
- 1 was a Caramel Chocolate Brownie.
- 1 was a Jumbo Cinnamon Roll.
- 2 were Strawberry Good Humor Ice Cream Bars.
- 1 Mixed Berry Yogurt.
- 1 Apple Cinnamon Loaf.
- 3 Granola Bars.
- 2 Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
- 1 Oat & Honey Granola Bar.
Since I switched the set up of the food log, I better keep it the same. I used to section if off by breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This seemed to be a little easier. It’s hard to remember the time I ate everything. At least this way, I can tell right away if I had it at home, work, or at another establishment.
- 3 Cold Cut Combos from Subway.
- 2 bags of Sunchips (Monterey Jack and Sun Dried Tomato)
- 1 plate of Venetian Pasta (penne pasta, Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken) at Tommy’s.
- 6 Taco Bell Tacos
- 2 plain, 3 with hot sauce, 1 with a mild sauce
- 2 Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets
- 4 BBQ Sauces, 2 Sweet & Sour Sauces
- 2 3 piece Popeye’s Fried Chicken (6 thighs total)
- 2 mashed potatoes and gravy
- 2 biscuits
- 1 Burger King Whopper With Cheese.
- 3 Bob Evans Farmer Choice Breakfasts
- 6 over easy eggs
- 9 pieces of bacon
- 6 pancakes with syrup
- 3 orders of white toast
- 2 Chick-Fila Deluxe Sandwiches.
- 1 visit to Fookie’s Chinese Buffet
- 1 orange chicken, 1 amazing chicken, 1 general chicken, 1 chicken and broccoli, 1 beef and broccoli
Eating At Work:
- 2 Wraps
- 1 Grilled Chicken Wrap
- side of macaroni and cheese
- 1 Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Wrap
- A total of 28 slices of Pizza
- 2 Cheesesteak Pizzas
- 6 Canadian Bacon & Pineapple Pizza
- 3 Cheese Pizzas
- 4 Chicken Alfredo Pizzas
- 1 Italian Sausage Pizza
- 8 Pepperoni Pizzas
- 4 Buffalo Pizzas
- 2 Medium Spicy Beef Lo Mein (no vegetables, no oyster sauce)
- 4 Plates of Orange Chicken and General Tso Chicken
- 4 orders of steamed rice (2 sugars per plate; 8 total)
- 5 BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- 3 sides of macaroni and cheese
- 1 side of mashed potatoes with white country gravy
- 1 side of baked beans
- 2 Smoked Chicken Lunches (4 thighs, 1 leg)
- 2 sides of baked beans
- 2 sides of mashed potatoes with beef gravy
- 2 yeast rolls
- 1 Triple Decker Turkey Club (turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, 3 slices bread)
- 1 Grilled Turkey Club
- 1 small bag of original fritos
- 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffin
Eating At Home:
- 5 Slices of Papa Johns Cheese Pizza
- 3 hot and 2 nuked
- 4 Papa Johns Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Chicken Ramen Noodles
- 8 Beef Hot Dogs
- 15 Slices of Northern Lights Pizza
- 10 Cheese Pizzas
- 5 Pepperoni Pizzas
- 3 Northern Lights Breadsticks
- 1 Plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 Bowl of Oatmeal (with brown sugar and butter)
- 5 bags of fun size chips
- 1 Cool Ranch Doritos
- 1 Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 3 Cheetos
- 54 Valerian Root Pills
Friend’s Halloween Party:
I wasn’t sure where to put this. I wasn’t at home and it really wasn’t going out to eat. I was going out to drink. Which was a bad night. I might have puked up some of my insides. I’m still alive so whatever I puked up, I didn’t need.
- Snacked on Pretzels (roughly 11 handfuls)
- Snacked on Corn Chips (roughly 4 handfuls)
- 3 Bacon Cheddar Wraps
Snacking At Work:
- 1 piece of bacon
- 3 sausage links
- 5 popcorn chicken bites
- 4 pieces of pretzel bread
- 1 slice of american cheese
- 2 goat cheese crackers
- 1/2 yeast roll
- 1/2 chicken strip
- 5-8 Doritos Chips (new product! I tried all 3!)
- First Degree Burn – Blazin’ Jalapeno
- Second Degree Burn – Fiery Buffalo
- Third Degree Burn – Scorchin’ Habanero
- 1 Asiago Bread
- 1 Cheddar & Jalapeno Bread
- 1 meatball
- 1 taste testing of duck (i hate it.)
- 1 taste test of smoked chicken breast
And there is the list for October. Let’s see what November brings.