I would like to apologize about my lack of updating. I am on a hiatus. Or, I was. I will explain it later in a some to come post. I had many chances to post the stats but I just didn’t have the urge to. I just kept saying, “tomorrow. I’ll do it tomorrow.” Guess I was wrong. Now, after 2 weeks, I finally found the energy I needed to get this posted. I will get the six months stats posted. I just have slacked on that too. Anyway, here are the stats from last month.
This is a shocker. I had only 48 coffees this month. This is the lowest number I have had all year for coffee. I don’t know why. I have been coming in later to work than normal. Maybe that is a reason why. It’s okay. I am sure next month (August) will be back to normal. I need my coffee. I like my coffee. It’s my drug. Let’s see where each of those cups came from.
- 15 of those were from Starbucks. More than last month. I only had 9 last month. I have been finding myself going their more than usual. Not a big deal. I was just happy I was cutting back on it.
- Normally, I can have close to 40 cups of coffee from work. This time around, I only had 20 of the small cups of coffee from work. That is a huge difference from the normal. Last month, I had close to 50. 47 to be exact. What on earth did I do to totally eff up my normal intake?
- The last of my coffee came from Bob Evans. I made 4 trips there. From all the refilling and my carefully and precise calculations, I had 13 cups of coffee from Bob. Which is about right. I have about 3 cups per visit.
Still my weakness. Something I doubt I will ever kick to the side. Gal at work is already at 2 weeks. Maybe less, maybe more. Still, she’s doing fantastic. I did it for a week. It wasn’t what was killing me. I thought it was. So since I took the caffeine out of the ‘why am I dying’ pile, I went back to over indulging in the sweet, sweet soda. Aside from my unnecessary babble, I had a grand total of 63. Sheet! It went up from last month. Even if you include the week without soda, it’s still more.
- 58 were Cokes.
- 25 of those were had at work.
- 25 were cans of Coke.
- 3 were from McDonald’s. All large sizes.
- 1 was from Burger King. If I was to edit the total amount of soda, it would be 62 3/4. I really only drank 3/4 of the coke from Burger King.
- 3 were the 20 oz. plastic bottles of coke.
- 1 was at the movies. I saw, “Dinner for Schmucks“.
- 5 were Pepsi’s.
- 2 were had at Pizza Street. Just a one time visit. Went back for a second cup.
- 1 was had at Philly Time.
- 1 was had at Ming Garden.
- 1 was a can of Diet Pepsi.
Not much just this month. I only had 7.
- 4 of those juices were Orange Juices I had at Bob Evans.
- 1 was a small minute maid juice I had at work.
- 2 small servings of a punch we made at work one day. It consisted of (squirt, hawaiian punch, pineapple juice)
I don’t know why I am bothering putting water on the list. Maybe I feel I need to as a reminder that I need to keep drinking it. I have been drinking it. I take it when I take a pill. I ran out of the pills last month. I just don’t drink water now. Oh well. For the month of July, I had a total of 27 waters.
- 1 was at the local bar. It must have been a crazy night. I bet it was.
- 17 were had at home after I took a pill or if I was being good, a glass before bed.
- 9 were at work. I was outside, working in the heat.
- 3 were 20oz. sizes.
- 6 were 10oz. sizes.
Look at me. Every month, I get closer to killing my liver. I am sure if I was to ever meet my liver on the street, he’d kick my ace. I had a total of 68 beers. Compared to last month, I had 43 more this month.
- 65 were my favorite beer, Bud Light.
- 58 of those were long neck bottles. I don’t like cans.
- 7 were had at the local hangout, 54th Street.
- 5 were the tall mugs.
- 2 were the smaller mugs. I tend to always get one more and the last one is always a small mug.
- 2 were Coor’s light bottles.
- 1 was a Miller light bottle.
I haven’t had Captain Morgan is such a long time. I need to get back to it. The bottles are still sitting on the top of my fridge. Maybe I’ll get the balls to dabble in the delicious rum I once craved all the time.
To finish of the list,
- 3 were the 32oz. size Fruit Punch Powerades.
- 1 was a pint size of Belfonte Chocolate Milk.
There you go, kiddies! I know you were all wondering what the eff I drank last month. Above is the crap I put into my body. Make sure you click on the next post to see the food I ate.