Before I start this post, I need to give myself a pat on the back. I am still going strong on logging in everything I have ate and drank so far. Like January, I am going to post everything I drank and then within a day or two, I will post what I ate.
Here is February. It’s the shortest of all the months. Black history month, Groundhog Day and Valentine’s day all fall in it. I don’t celebrate any of them. I wonder if I ate and drank more this month than last month.
Like before, I’ll post in the same format.
For this month, I had a total of 42 coffees. Let me break it down for you:
- Starbucks: 26 total. Each coffee cost me about, $2.15. This month I spent, $55.90 on Starbucks coffee. Out of the 28 days, 1 day consisted of 2 coffees. Totaling last month and this month, I have drank, 51 Starbucks coffees and spent a whopping, $109.65! Someone needs to slow down on this coffee. I tried. Really, I did. I just like coffee. If I keep this trend up, drinking roughly 26 coffees a month, I could be looking at a total expense of:
26 coffees x 12 months = 312 coffees
312 coffees x $2.19 = $683.28
- With my schedule being changed, I don’t drink my quick morning coffee as often. Compared to last month, I drank 11 less coffees. This month I had, 8 small coffees and 2 large coffees. The sizes are still the same. The small cups are 8 oz. and the large coffees are 20 oz. servings.
- I visited Bob Evans twice this month. I had a total of, 5 coffees. That is 8 less than last month. It seems about right. I visited Bob Evans 4 times month. I average about 3 coffees per visit.
- I had lunch twice at, “Philly Time”. Usually going there means I will get a coffee at Latte Land. I had a total of 2 coffees from Latte Land this month.
I told a friend I would try cutting back on soda this month. I don’t think I did. I cannot recall without looking what I drank last month soda wise, but I am sure I either drank about the same, if not more. I had a total of:
- 43 1/2 cokes
- 18 1/2 of those are from work. They are 20 oz servings. The half serving is when a co-worker knocked my drink over, losing about 1/2 of it. Out of the 14 days I had these size cokes, 5 days consisted of having 2 cups worth.
- 20 canned cokes
- 3 of the 43 were the 20 oz plastic coke bottles
- 1 was a medium size drink from Burger King.
- The last coke was when I went to the movies. I saw, Legion. I do not recommend it. It was horrible. I had 1 serving.
- 8 pepsi’s
- 1 Pepsi was from Subway.
2 of these were from, Ming Garden. It’s a chinese place I frequent often.
- 1 was from a local Italian restaurant.
- 2 were from my sandwich place, “Philly Time”
- 1 was from my monthly (sometimes bi-monthly) visit to “Popeye’s Chicken”
- The last Pepsi I had this month was from, Pizza Street.
That is all the soda I drink this month. That is a total of, 51 sodas. Compared to last month, I drank less. (62 sodas last month) I guess I did improve on something. Kudos to me!
Back to my favorite drink of all, alcohol. Let’s break this down for you. Checking last month, I had 30 Bud Light beers. This month I had, 29. Lets check out the bud lights I had:
- 25 of those were bottles. My friend and I decided that the 5th beer I drank on, 2/9 was gay. I don’t know how a beer can be gay but it is. That is a long story to explain why we said it. I take many notes about the food and drinks I consume.
- 2 were Bud Light cans. I am not a fan of the can. I’ll drink it from tap and I’ll drink it from a bottle. I just cannot get to liking the taste from a can. It still has that metal taste. Remind me to tell you an event that happened this night.
- The last 2 beers I had this month, were from “54 Street” They were both the tall beers. Compared to last months 11, I am slacking. It would be more but I haven’t visited it as often as I like to. I need to get back to doing that. Maybe this weekend. Text me to remind me, please.
Ending off my alcoholic intake for this month was my lack of Rum drinking. Last month I had 36, this month I had only,
- 8 shots of Captain Morgan Rum. 2 of those shots were for, Matt. He asked and I said okay. They were nightcaps. They did the job. I sleep like a baby.
Aside from all the crap I drink above, I do drink juice. Sure the juices are full of sugar but they still have to be better than all the soda and alcohol I drink. Breaking down the 18 juices I drank for you, yo:
- 2 juices were Orange Juices from Bob Evans.
- 1 of the 18 juices was a Capri Sun. The flavor of the said juice was, Fruit Dive
- I had a total of 15 minute maid juices.I will say this. I am in love with this juice.
- 1 orange juice
- 5 cranberry apple raspberry juice
- 9 cranberry grape juice
Finishing off my list,
- 1 big ass cup of lemonade from Chic-Fil-A
- 1 taste test of, sweetened black iced tea (4 oz.)
- 1 mug of homemade Hot Chocolate
- 1 glass of 2% white milk (Belfonte)
I don’t see much of a difference in what I drank. Do I think I will ever cut back on coffee? (I’ve already had two so far this month) Will I tone down on the alcohol I drink? Will I drink more water? Only time will tell. There is still ten months left this year. Within the next few days, I will post the food stats.